Monday, December 5, 2011

lies


if you do not want to get caught telling lies, don't tell one in the first place.



was mad over few things yesterday, and I was grateful that we had a conversation on phone.

I did forgive you for whatever you said on YOUR blog. I trusted that you were confused that time when you made such a statement. it was few months back, so I tot you grew up.

But, this morning seeing some photos around proved that you told a lie? Is it me or am I really sensitive? your being tactful means? tactful meaning...everything you said on the phone wasn't what you meant? each word and sentence you told me were LIES???

Sorry, but when I am confused whether a person is telling lies, I will choose to believe that that person is telling a lie.

Sad to say, but becoz of all these, after all these years...I grew up.

if your relationship is built on lies, please do not do so on our friendship. Please...I beg you.